Friday, February 15, 2013

The Glass Musician.


After attending the Communism Museum in Prague, Czech Republic this past weekend, my friends and I stumbled upon this amazing musician who had started to play on the street. I had heard about people playing on glasses, however, I had never seen anything as complex as this. This man played with so much feeling and I couldn't help but be mesmerized by the way he moved, the change in tone the glasses made when the table shook and by the utter silence of the audience in awe. Many days pass here in which I am utterly happy, however, there are not as many days when I am utterly inspired. As I watched this man play, I knew I needed to make a video to share such wonderful poise and talent. More on my trip to Prague in my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment